Monday, June 29, 2009

India Wrap up

I have been asked by other's if I would go again and I tell them I would go in a heartbeat. I loved India and most of the people we met. My favourite things were all of the different cars and other vehicles. I love driving the right hand drive car. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I think the fact that the place seemed kind of messy and unfinished made me think that it wasn't too pretty to mess up or to leave my footprint on the carpet as I walked in. I could never handle the hagling with the shopkeepers without Ranveer, unless maybe I were to learn Hindi and possibly get a tan.
I think import/export of refurbished motorcycles, autorickshaws, and motorcycles would be a great idea as a business. They don't tend to keep private vehicles long and labor involved in tearing them down and building them back would be much cheaper than shipping them here and rebuilding here.
I am now looking for a traveling position with a company with an interational presence. If you hear of anything, shoot me a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment