Monday, June 29, 2009

April 2, 2009 Noida, India

We wanted to go shopping today. That didn't happen. So we were going to try after we had given gifts to trainees, but Ranveer had to run a report that kept us til 830. Before that we had verbal quiz and handed out gifts and shirts then took a bunch of pics.
Mohit and Gagan wanted us to come have tea and coffee so that took an hour until 8. Then we waited for them to go to the party with us. That put us at party about 1050 and supposedly they stopped serving drinks at 11. By then the class had been there about an hour and was partying hard. Of course when we got there, they drug us up on the floor to dance also. I danced almost the whole time up until the end. I had to rest and I was soaked with sweat. We all sat at several tables all pushed together and had dinner. Gagan asked every one to tell what they had gotten from us that was not related to work. They all seemed sincere. Himanshu in a bout with his drunkenness, kind of babbled on about things not related to the question. Then Manoj stepped in and made his brown nose rant about his appreaciation of Gagan, Mohit A and Mohit S (or to Gagan, MA and MS).
Back to hotel at about 3am. Ranveer drove us and I asked him if he wanted me to drive since he was slurring pretty good and a couple times was veering towards the raised median. He said no.
I got on the computer and it was 430 pm in the states. I figured wife was either wrapping things up at work or already on her way to get girls so I didn't bother calling.
I worked on the torrent of emails and a couple of end of shift IMs from India workers.
I slept for about an hour before I heard the IM bing that told me wife was on. We IMd a little, then I went to sleep til 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment