Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Continuing the Online Privacy Search and Destroy

So I have most of my personal information removed from the public (I think). But Google and TruePeopleSearch have one nagging thing that continues to haunt. If I search my name from Google and click the link listed for TruePeopleSearch, all of my current and past info shows up right there in one page. So the only way I see to get it removed is by scrolling to the bottom of the page and using the "contact us" link. Even though I have already requested to opt out, my info doesn't come up when I search directly from the TruePeopleSearch site and I am required to paste a link to the page I'm questioning, the email answer requests that I go to the "removal" page. So I have replied to their answer with the above info and will let you know how far I get.
In the mean time, I have discovered a new way to search deaper for someone in TruePeopleSearch. So the URL format for TruePeopleSearch that comes up in google is:
  https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/find/{last name}/{first name}/area/{2 letter initials for state} . Just replace words in brackets with last name, first name and the state the person you're looking for lives or has lived in.

No comments:

Post a Comment